ChessUSA.com TalkChess.com
Hosted by Your Move Chess & Games

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EGTB Analysis :)
Post new topic    TalkChess.com Forum Index -> Computer Chess Club: Programming and Technical Discussions Flat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua Shriver

PostPost subject: EGTB Analysis :)    Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:53 am Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok groupies Smile I'm planning to write and do a nice egtb analysis toolkit.

BTW I plan to make it open source and also merge the i/o within my "Kraken" project. If you haven't seen it yet do a google search Smile still pending but still out there and 100% GPL Smile

Anyway long story short...

Looking for "confusing, complex, and curious 3-4-5 and most importantly 6men positions!"

Planning to make a dataset to feed my analyse tool, mostly for checking how quickly, and how accurate the various EGTB are.

-Joshua Shriver
BTW The Kraken project is very alpha right now and not useable if you do go digging Smile
Subject Author Date/Time
EGTB Analysis :) Joshua Shriver Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:53 am
      Re: EGTB Analysis :) Jon Dart Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:55 pm
      Re: EGTB Analysis :) Rob Nicholas Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:40 pm
Post new topic    TalkChess.com Forum Index -> Computer Chess Club: Programming and Technical Discussions

Jump to: